There are days when keeping those negative thoughts under wrap are hard. Those days when all you want to do is crawl back in bed, forget everything that is going on around you and start fresh tomorrow. It is easy to get caught up in those days and when you do one day seems to turn to two and so on.
Let’s stop those negative thoughts today! Today let us be thankful.
I have so much to be thankful for today:
- Today I am thankful for my two healthy children. Even though their smart mouths and stubbornness get the best of them at times, I am so happy that they are healthy enough to have such spunk about them. One day that stubbornness will start to look more like determination.
- Today I am thankful for my husband. There is no way that I can put into words how I feel about him. He is my rock and my soul-mate.
- Today I am thankful for my job. I do not enjoy it most of the time, but it pays the bills. In a time when so many people are out of work, I am thankful for the opportunity. I am also thankful for all of the invaluable people skills I have learned while working here. Difficult people are no longer so difficult to deal with.
- Today I am thankful for my freedom. I have the freedom to do and say just about anything that I wish. In a time when the whole world seems to going to hell in a hand basket, I am very grateful for my freedom and can never give enough thanks for the people who fight for it.
- Today I am thankful for you… my reader. It is nice to know that sometimes my ramblings do touch people and make their day a little better or that they get a laugh out of a post.
This list could go on and on, but I’ll leave it at that today. Tell me what you are thankful for.