Coffee is a morning staple for me. I’ve grown to love it so much that my day just doesn’t feel started until I have a cup. I usually make coffee at home and have my “mix” just right: Dunkin Donuts coffee, 1 packet of Truvia and International Delight’s Skinny Caramel Macchiato creamer. Yum!!
Every now and then, I do splurge on Starbucks… especially during the holiday season. I love the Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread drinks and my all-time favorite is the White Mocha drinks. At almost $4 for a tall drink, I try to stay out of there for budget purposes.
Here are a few Starbucks copycat recipes for you to try:
- Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Clone
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Clone
- Starbucks Java Chip Frappucino Clone
- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe Clone
- Caramel Vanilla Latte Like Starbucks Coffee
Coffee mugs make great gift ideas. I love these cute coffee mugs.