Halloween is getting closer and closer. Have you carved your pumpkins yet? Don’t just throw out those seeds this year. Turn them into a healthy snack that the whole family will love.
- 1½ cups fresh whole pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Scoop out the seeds from your pumpkin, wash and drain them. Let them sit for 24 hours to ensure that they are completely dry.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Toss seeds with the melted butter and salt.
- Spread the seeds flat on a single layer baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
More pumpkin recipes:
How to cook a pumpkin by Fabgrandma
Pumpkin Spice Ghost Cake by Libby’s Pumpkin
Pumpkin Spice Latte by Prairie Cottage Rose
Brown Butter Ravioli with Pumpkin by Johnstone’s Vin Blanc